Dreams vs Goals
Virtual Event on Zoom
Sunday, Feb 7th, from 2-4 pm
to include a Q & A session
IDEAS BECOME GOALS WHEN YOU MAKE A PLAN
- LEARN requirements and differences between:
- Advanced International Certificate of Education (AICE)
- Math Science and Technology (MaST)
International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Advanced Placement (AP}
- Dual Enrollment options (DE)
- Suncoast Technical College (SCTC)
- DETERMINE if you are positioned to enter the program of your choice for high school, college, and into the future (ACT/SAT)
- DISTINGUISH between Hobbies and Careers& Dreams and Goals
- SET a COURSE that provides the most options
From Chaos to Organized: Tips for students to be more organized and set goals
Do you find papers at the bottom of your child's backpack that would have saved a lot of hassle if they could have found it a few months ago? Does your student frequently misplace assignments that you saw them complete and place in a folder in their backpack but somehow never got turned in? If so, this seminar is for your student!
Understanding how to be organized and being able to apply strategies is an important foundation to achieving success in school. Lori Stephens, presents this seminar for students to help them learn organization and goal setting for success in school. Without goals, students tend to float and not achieve at the levels we know they could.
Students already in programming with Lori Stephens LLC, Powerful Education Solutions, attend at no cost. If you are interested in attending but are not already in programming, the cost for attending is $10 per person. Many of the skills taught and topics reviewed will be emphasized and supported in your student's one on one session with Lori.
Upcoming Topics and Dates for this Seminar TBD
Strategies / Time Management
Addictions / Relationships
Social Media / Bullying / Safety